Kristin | December 15, 2015
1. An insulated wine paper bag...because it's the perfect way to drink wine at the park.
2. Gold flatware. Just because it's pretty :)
3. The ultimate addition to your cook's kitchen, the classic KitchenAid mixer.
4. Does the cook in your life have everything? Give them the gift that keeps on giving, cooking classes! Sur la Table offers them in over 20 states.
5. A champagne stopper...because no one likes to drink a flat mimosa on Christmas morning.
6. My favorite tool to use in the kitchen, the sprializer. From curly sweet potato fries to zoodles, this tool will help you expand your imagination in your kitchen!
More posts from Kristin